- Access to 25-30 international Buyers involved in the Australian inbound youth market
- One B2B Workshop registration (either Tuesday 8 May or Thursday 10 May)
- One ticket to the Destination NSW dinner
- One WYSE Exchange Australia Youth Tourism Conference registration
- One ticket to the Conference networking drinks
- One ticket to the Farewell reception
- Company profile included in delegate manual
- Brand exposure in event promotional material distributed to international Buyers
|WYSE Member||Primary delegate||AUD 1.599|
|WYSE Member||Secondary delegate*||AUD 1.360|
|BOA Member||Primary delegate||AUD 1.899|
|BOA Member||Secondary delegate*||AUD 1.695|
|Non-Member||Primary delegate||AUD 2.095|
|Non-Member||Secondary delegate*||AUD 2.095|
*Must share appointment schedule of primary delegate.
WYSE Exchange Australia Youth Tourism Conference:
- One Youth Travel Conference registration
- One ticket to the conference networking drinks
|WYSE Member||Single registration||AUD 400|
|BOA Member||Single registration||AUD 410|
|Non-Member||Single registration||AUD 450|
Tickets to the Destination NSW Welcome Dinner are only available to additional staff of companies that are registered for one of the B2B trade workshop days.
The cost is AUD 200. Please contact us
WYSE Travel Confederation member discount
Members of WYSE Travel Confederation will receive up to a 25% discount on their registration fee. Please contact us to receive access to this discount. If you’re not yet a member yet, click here to learn more about membership opportunities and benefits.
Please note: WYSE Travel Confederation members who have outstanding membership fees will not be eligible for the discounted member rates stated above.
BOA NSW member discount
Members of BOA NSW will receive a 10% discount on their registration fee. Please contact us to receive access to this discount.
Please note: only one member discount will be applied to the registration fee, i.e. either a WYSE Travel Confederation member or a BOA member discount.