Attendance of WYSE Exchange Australia is by invitation only and will have a limited number of positions available with participation capped at 30 buyer delegates, with a limit per key source market.
Buyer companies are assessed against the criteria listed below:
- Actively sells Australia as a youth, student and educational travel destination
- Number of youth, student and education travellers sent to Australia per annum
- If not currently sending to Australia, genuinely looking to expand programmes to include Australian product and experiences
- Preference will be given to WYSE Travel Confederation members
- Preference will be given to applicants who have attended at least one World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) in the last three years and are planning to attend WYSTC 2018.
WYSE Travel Confederation management in consultation with Destination NSW will select an appropriate balance of delegates based on their country of origin and outbound market/s they represent.
Where required, we will request further information or clarification from buyer applicants based on information supplied in the registration form.
The final decision of acceptance rests with WYSE Travel Confederation.